Off-Chain Treasury Governance
This form of governance is used requisition funds from the Treasury Multisig
As with the on-chain governance process the Treasury has the following requirements to ensure the validity of the votes:
- Proposal threshold: 100,000 ESD for the vote to show on the platform
- Vote length: A vote should last for at least 2 days
- Minimum Quorum: at present there is no minimum quorum
Below are the steps most proposal go through to ensure that the community is informed about the changes and will consider the proposal:
- Create a post on the Empty Set Community Forum following the structure of previous
TIPposts on the forum.
- Share the post with the discord and telegram communities
- Once you have received feedback, go to the Treasury governance platform and submit the proposal
- Inform the discord & telegram community of the new proposal.
- After a successful vote, contact one of the Treasury's multi-sig signers to action the transactions listed in the proposal.