Migrate ESD V1 tokens to V2
This guide will show you how to migrate your Empty Set Dollar (ESD) tokens to ESS tokens. This process can be completed as many times as needed but it is irreversible.
- A wallet (Metamask or WalletConnect)
- ESD tokens or ESDS (bonded ESD tokens)
- Go to
- Connect your wallet (Metamask or WalletConnect)
- A dialog will appear listing your balances of ESD tokens in your wallet and bonded in the DAO.
- If you do not see a migration dialog, see check the troubleshooting section
- Once you see the correct balance under the Wallet and Bonded ESD sections, click
Migrate your ESDto initiate the migration.
- Sign the transaction.
Migration Dialog doesn't appear
If the migration dialog doesn't appear, please check the following things:
- You have connected the correct wallet.
- Your ESD tokens are in your wallet, the process will not work if your tokens are in an AMM (Uniswap or Sushi) or deposited in a contract somewhere.